4 to a room = $395 each
3 to a room = $420 each
2 to a room = $470 each
1 to a room = $570 each
2 to a room = $370 each
1 to a room = $475 each
*Prices go up after Feb 1, 2019
Click here for details on location & lodging.
You must be a current CADA/CASL member to attend the CASL Conference. If you or someone at your school are not currently a member of CADA/CASL, please visit www.CADA1.org/joincada to download the membership application. Complete and submit the form with payment at the same time as your CASL Conference Registration. Attendees located outside the state of California do not need to be CADA/CASL members to attend.
Check Payment Policy
All checks must be received in by full March 15, 2019 in order for an attendee’s registration spot to be guaranteed and not released to other potential attendees. Any registrations with unpaid balances as of March 16, 2019 may be released to other potential attendees.
Cancellations & Refund Policy
Refunds may be given with written notice received no later than March 8, 2019. There will be a $50 administrative fee per person deducted from your refund. Please send cancellation requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Substitutions will only be accepted in writing with a replacement delegate and a $35 administration fee. You must provide a delegate of the same gender to replace and he/she must provide all completed and signed forms. Replacement delegate forms must be received by March 14, 2019. You are responsible for finding your own replacement delegate. Please send substitution requests to email@example.com.
Each student must complete & bring onsite the medical/emergency form. Advisors should bring two copies of each student's form onsite: one for CASL registration & one for your records.
- This is a residence program only. All participants are expected to stay in the conference hotel with the rest of the delegates. No “drive in” delegates. There is no discount for students/advisors not staying at the hotel.
- If students are rooming two to a room, the room layout may be a king bed only. Students rooming three to a room, the room layout may be a king bed with a roll-a-way.
- We will attempt to room advisors near to their students, however, it is possible that advisors may not be roomed next to their students.
- The only circumstance under which an adult and student may share a room is if they are parent and child. No exceptions.
2019 CASL Conference Info
We offer 25 workshops with a wide range of choices. Click here for the list of workshops thus far!
Meet the Pros
We will be offering over 50 creative presentations on specific ideas which student leaders can immediately take back to their schools to implement, such as Community Service, Organization, Teambuilding, Random Acts of Kindness, Spirit Ideas and much more! YOU can even apply to present! Applications will be out November 20th, 2018 and are due February 8th, 2019.
YOU elect the State Board Leaders for the following year. This process is also a learning experience as to see different ways to conduct elections and election rallies at your school by actually doing it for our State Board. You are the voice for your school as you review the candidates, hear their platforms, and make the decision as to whom you would like to represent YOU, the student leader, the next year. Applications will be out November 20th, 2018 and are due February 8th, 2019.
2018 CASL Conference info - Check back for 2019 details
Download the 2018 CASL Conference Brochure with all the details.
What is CASL?
outstanding leadership Program award
Meet the Speakers
Resources - 2018 CASL Conference
Take a look at the CASL Conference resources! The following list of documents may help you, your administrators, and the parents of your student leaders for the 2018 Conference:CASL SWAG Handout - 2018
- Walking Map to Restaurants (PDF)
- Top Ten Things To Know About CASL (PDF)
- Top Ten Things To Do Upon Arrival at CASL (PDF)
- Full Schedule - 2018 (PDF)
- Ontario Convention Center Floorplan (PDF)
- DoubleTree Hotel Floorplan (PDF)
- Letter from the CASL President (PDF)
- Letter to Administrators/Teachers (PDF)
- Letter to Parents (PDF)
- CASL Sample Schedule (PDF) | Workshop sessions (PDF)
- Adopt a Student Leader (fundraising idea) (PDF)
|Registration||Curriculum Content||CASL Elections|
|CADA Central||Sandra Kurland||Toshimi Minami|