Any one person who is connected or involved with a school’s co-curricular program and is out of the state of California is eligible for an associate membership for $125. Membership is non-transferable. Membership is July 1 - June 30 each year. Please note that if balance due is not paid within 60 days of renewal, your membership will be cancelled and rolled back to previous year.
download the membership brochure now!
Check out our Membership Brochure to learn more about CADA! Click here to Download.
Expired Members who need to Renew
Benefits of Membership
- Discounts on all conference registrations.
- Ability to take students to CADA Summer Leadership Camps and the Annual CASL State Conference.
- College credit for MAA Courses.
- Opportunities for recognition of outstanding activity directors, schools, students and volunteers for significant accomplishments in activities or student leadership.
- Publications include CADA Newsletters delivered 4 times a year and access to our online CADA Membership Directory. (Click here for more information on CADA Newsletter)
- CADA Members Only Section providing a myriad of resources including online Membership Directory, links with our affiliate members and links to other leadership organizations and programs. The website also has updated information on our various programs and conferences.
- The CADA Store makes available professional resource materials on virtually every leadership subject.