Any one person who is connected or involved with a school’s co-curricular program and is out of the state of California is eligible for an associate membership for $110. Membership is non-transferable. Membership is July 1 - June 30 each year.
Expired Members who need to Renew
Benefits of Membership
- Discounts on all conference registrations.
- College credit for the summer leadership program and the annual conference.
- Each year CADA/CASL recognizes outstanding activity directors, schools, students and volunteers for significant accomplishment in activities or student leadership.
- Publications include CADA News delivered 4 times a year and CADA Membership Directory.
- CADA Members Only Section providing a myriad of resources including online Membership Directory, links with our affiliate members and links to other leadership organizations and programs. The website also has updated information on our various programs and conferences.
- The CADA Store makes available professional resource materials on virtually every leadership subject.