A school membership entitles a school to name up to three people who will receive the benefits of membership for a fee of $250. For each additional person over 3 add $60/person to the school membership. Membership is non-transferable. Membership is valid July 1 - June 30 each year. Joining CADA has its benefits - find out how joining CADA can save you money!
Expired Members who need to Renew
Benefits of Membership
- Discounts on all conference registrations.
- College credit for the summer leadership program and the annual conference.
- Each year CADA/CASL recognizes outstanding activity directors, schools, students and volunteers for significant accomplishment in activities or student leadership.
- Publications include CADA News delivered 4 times a year and CADA Membership Directory. (Click here for more information on CADA Newsletter)
- CADA Members Only Section providing a myriad of resources including online Membership Directory, links with our affiliate members and links to other leadership organizations and programs. The website also has updated information on our various programs and conferences.
- The CADA Store makes available professional resource materials on virtually every leadership subject.
- Individual members receive an one million dollar general liability coverage for all sanctioned activities.