A school membership entitles a school to name up to three people who will receive the benefits of membership for a fee of $300. For each additional person over 3 add $75/person to the school membership. Membership is non-transferable. Membership is valid July 1 - June 30 each year. Please note that if balance due is not paid within 60 days of renewal, your membership will be cancelled and rolled back to previous year.
download the membership brochure now!
Check out our Membership Brochure to learn more about CADA! Click here to Download.
School Membership Application (PDF)
School Membership Online Application
Expired Members who need to Renew
Mail in Renewal Application (PDF)
Renew my School Membership (requires username and password) Please note that the primary contact must login in order to renew the school membership online.
Benefits of Membership
- Discounts on all conference registrations.
- Ability to take students to CADA Summer Leadership Camps and the Annual CASL State Conference.
- College credit for MAA Courses.
- Opportunities for recognition of outstanding activity directors, schools, students and volunteers for significant accomplishments in activities or student leadership.
- Publications include CADA Newsletters delivered 4 times a year and access to our online CADA Membership Directory. (Click here for more information on CADA Newsletter)
- CADA Members Only Section providing a myriad of resources including online Membership Directory, links with our affiliate members and links to other leadership organizations and programs. The website also has updated information on our various programs and conferences.
- The CADA Store makes available professional resource materials on virtually every leadership subject.