The 2023 CASL Conference will be held at the Hyatt Regency Santa Clara & the Santa Clara Convention Center.
Lodging will be held at the Hyatt Regency Santa Clara.
|4 to a room||$450/person||$475/person|
|3 to a room||$475/person||$500/person|
|2 to a room||$525/person||$550/person|
|1 to a room||$625/person||$650/person|
|2 to a room||$425/person||$450/person|
|1 to a room||$550/person||$575/person|
|Round Trip Airport Shuttle to and from San Jose Airport $5/person.|
* By Registering for the early rate, you understand there are no refunds/no exceptions. If you want the option to cancel and get a refund delegates should register at the regular or late rate. See Page 2 for our refund/cancellation policies.
Download the Registration Packet
DOWNLOAD THE CASL BROCHURE FOR MORE DETAILS
2023 CASL Conference deadlines
- Early Bird Cut-Off: Registrations postmarked by January 13, 2023 (NO REFUNDS, NO EXCEPTIONS)
- Regular Registration Cut-Off: Registrations must be postmarked no later than February 16, 2023
- Late Registration Cut-Off: Registrations must be postmarked no later than March 10, 2023
- Cancellation & Refund Cut-Off: Request must be received by March 17, 2023
- Substitution Cut-Off: All forms for substitute delegates must be received by March 17, 2023
cancellation & refund policies
Cancellations Prior to the Conference – Refunds may be given with written notice received no later than March 17, 2023. There are no refunds on anyone who registered at the early rate. There will be a $50 administrative fee per person deducted from your refund. Please send cancellation requests to firstname.lastname@example.org All attendees must cancel their registration regardless of if payment has been submitted OR NOT – if you fail to cancel your registration you will be required to pay for your conference registration.
Substitutions: Substitutions will only be accepted in writing with a replacement delegate. All substitutes are subject to a $35 administration fee and must be received by March 17, 2023, with complete paperwork. You must provide a delegate of the same gender to replace you and he/she must provide all completed and signed forms. You are responsible for finding your own replacement delegate. Please send substitution requests to email@example.com.
2023 CASL Conference Policies
Please take a moment to review all the CASL Conference Policies for important information about the CASL Conference.
- SAMPLE CASL Parent Letter
- SAMPLE CASL Parent Info Doc
- SAMPLE CASL PowerPoint Meeting with Parents
- CASL Sample Schedule (PDF) | Workshop sessions (PDF)
- Fundraising Ideas
- CADA/CASL Memorial Scholarship - Sponsored by CADA, we will offer students a chance to win a scholarship to CASL State Conference and CADA Leadership Camps.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS
Contact CADA Cental