SAVE THE DATE - MARCH 2 - 5, 2022!
Check back in fall for more updates on the CADA 2022 Convention - 'Tours' registration. In the meantime, please see our Convention information below.
HOW TO REGISTER
CADA has gone paperless with our registrations! You now can register online and register with a credit card or check. Check payment needs to be received the event start date. No Purchase Orders accepted. Check back for more details on the Convention. For registration policies click here. For registration edits, please contact CADA Central at. All attendees agree to the CADA Convention Policies upon registering for the event.
What does my CADA Conference Registration include:
All packages include dinner on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday and brunch on Saturday, entry into the exhibit hall, all social events, all workshops, general sessions, Area functions, and Convention giveaways. For more detail on each package see below. Registration DOES NOT include your hotel room - you will need to book on your own. Click here for lodging details.
SPECIAL EVENTS & ADDITIONAL TICKETS
- $150 Companion / Guest Ticket - For non-school related spouse, partner, or other. Includes access to all social events and entry into exhibit hall, but NOT educational sessions.
- $50 Extra Friday Dinner / Dance Ticket - Friday, March 4th (All registered attendees receive 1 dinner/dance ticket).
- $40 Saturday Brunch Ticket - Saturday, March 5th (All registered attendees will receive 1 brunch ticket).
- $25 CADA Virtual Scholarship 5k Run / 1k Walk - Saturday, March 5th (Includes shirt). All proceeds go to the CADA/CASL Memorial Scholarship.
- $50 Pre-Conference Seminars - Wednesday, March 2, from 8:30 AM – 11:30 AM PT Click here for Pre-Conference details.
invite your administrator
Administrators are invited to spend the day with us on Friday, March 4th, where they will have to pass to the Convention - including workshops, the general session, and the exhibit hall. Click here to RSVP for the Administrator's Day! Note: If your administrator would like to stay for the Friday Dinner / Dance they will need to purchase a $50 dinner ticket.
Need help getting your school or district to fund the CADA conference?
Here are some tools to educate your administration, superintendents and/or school boards on the importance of attending the CADA Conference:
Check with your principal or district office for access to funds from the following sources: Tobacco Use Prevention Education (TUPE) program, Title IV (Drug Free Schools) School Improvement Funds, Title 1 (under the category of Safe and Orderly Environment), Title V (Innovated Programs), Pupil Retention Block Grant, Associated Student Body funds, or school site/district budgets.
- Can ASB Funds Legally Pay for Activity Directors to attend the CADA Conference?: See the response FCMAT gives on this.
- Letter from Howard Zinn: Here is a letter one of our members wrote to his administration to explain the importance of attending the CADA Conference.
- Letter to Administrator(s)
- If you need some more help convincing your administrator, show him or her the materials and research at www.letxequalsa.com presented by the Alliance for Student Activities on the positive effects student activities has on school problems such as bullying, test scores, dropout rates, grade point averages and success in college.