REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
|ALL-ACCESS PASS (2 WEEKS):||ALL-ACCESS PASS (2 WEEKS):|
|$399 Before January 31 | $449 After January 31||$549 Before January 31 | $599 After January 31|
|MAIN CONVENTION ONLY (1 WEEK):||MAIN CONVENTION ONLY (1 WEEK):|
|$299 Before January 31 | $349 After January 31||$449 Before January 31 | $499 After January 31|
All-Access Pass (2 Weeks) – Includes all four Pre-Cons & full Convention
Main Convention Only (1 Week) – Includes week 2 of the Convention (excludes Pre-Cons) - Pre-Cons can be added at $50 each.
All attendees agree to the CADA Convention Policies and the CADA Virtual Code of Conduct upon registering for the event.
HOW TO REGISTER
CADA has gone paperless with our registrations! You now can register online and register with a credit card or check. Check payment needs to be received the event start date. No Purchase Orders accepted. Check back for more details on the Convention. For registration policies click here. For registration edits, please contact CADA Central at. All attendees agree to the CADA Convention Policies and CADA Virtual Code of Conduct upon registering for the event.
What does my CADA Conference Registration include:
All-Access Pass (2 Weeks) includes five keynote speakers, workshops, Meet the Pros, Spotlight speakers, CADA Slam, networking opportunities, Area Meetings, virtual Exhibit Hall, convention giveaway box*, and access to attend all FOUR Pre-Con Sessions!
Main Convention Only (1 Week) includes five keynote speakers, workshops, Meet the Pros, Spotlight speakers, CADA Slam, networking opportunities, Area Meetings, virtual Exhibit Hall, and convention giveaway box*.
*In order to receive your box before the convention, you must be registered and paid by February 10th. All other paid attendees will receive the box after the convention.
Please note: if you missed any sessions the conference will be recorded and content will be available until Labor Day 2021.
SPECIAL EVENTS & ADDITIONAL TICKETS
- $25 CADA Virtual Scholarship Run/Walk - Saturday, March 6th. All proceeds go to the CADA/CASL Memorial Scholarship.
- $50 Pre-Conference Seminars - Tuesday, February 23rd – Friday, February 26th from 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM PT Click here for Pre-Conference details.
Need help getting your school or district to fund the CADA conference?
Here are some tools to educate your administration, superintendents and/or school boards on the importance of attending the CADA Conference:
Check with your principal or district office for access to funds from the following sources: Tobacco Use Prevention Education (TUPE) program, Title IV (Drug Free Schools) School Improvement Funds, Title 1 (under the category of Safe and Orderly Environment), Title V (Innovated Programs), Pupil Retention Block Grant, Associated Student Body funds, or school site/district budgets.
- Can ASB Funds Legally Pay for Activity Directors to attend the CADA Conference?: See the response FCMAT gives on this.
- Letter from Howard Zinn: Here is a letter one of our members wrote to his administration to explain the importance of attending the CADA Conference.
- Letter to Administrator(s)
- If you need some more help convincing your administrator, show him or her the materials and research at www.letxequalsa.com presented by the Alliance for Student Activities on the positive effects student activities has on school problems such as bullying, test scores, dropout rates, grade point averages and success in college.