REGISTRATION OPENS SOON!
|Before - 07/5/24
JOIN OUR WAITLIST!
All attendees must register. You must complete your order on the payment screen for your registration to be completed. You are NOT registered until you get to the confirmation page/email.
If paying by check select "Sending Check" in the payment method and hit "Submit and Complete Order".
ARE YOU NEW TO STUDENT ACTIVITIES? WE GOT YOU COVERED!
We are thrilled to announce the launch of our inaugural Activities Director Institute – an intensive program designed exclusively for first and second-year activities directors. Elevate your skills, connect with seasoned professionals, and immerse yourself in a transformative learning experience at the beautiful UCSB campus.
Here's what your registration includes:
- 2-night stay at the picturesque UCSB
- 16+ hours of hands-on instruction from veteran activity directors
- Two breakfasts, two dinners, and one lunch
- Comprehensive instruction materials to reference long after the institute
- Networking opportunities to build lasting connections in your field
Topics for Sessions include:
- Create Calendar: Learn effective strategies for planning and organizing your activities calendar.
- How to Use the Standards: Master the art of implementing industry standards to enhance your programs.
- How to Use the Roadmap: Navigate the roadmap to success for activities directors.
- How to Do your Budget: Gain practical insights into budgeting for successful events.
- FCMAT Guidelines: Understand and apply FCMAT guidelines for effective program management.
- Parliamentary Procedure: Develop proficiency in parliamentary procedures to run efficient meetings.
- Building Campus Culture: Cultivate a positive and inclusive campus culture through your activities.
- Leadership Lessons: Acquire leadership skills to guide your team confidently.
- Systems & Routines: Establish effective systems and routines for seamless activity execution.
Don't miss this opportunity to invest in your professional development. Secure your spot now and embark on a transformative journey toward becoming an exceptional activities director. Space is limited to the first 25 people so don't miss out!
For registration and payment policies please click here.
Substitution/Transfer Policy: Transfers made before July 3, 2024, will be assessed a $35 administrative fee to transfer a registration to another individual. Please fill out the substitution form to request a transfer of your registration. Once we process the substitution request over to the new attendee, an invoice will be sent that will need to be paid to finalize the registration switch. If you are transferring a member to a non-member attendee etc., the difference in registration fees will be charged as well.
Cancellation Policy: All cancellations must be received in writing by July 3, 2024, and are subject to a $35 administrative fee. No refunds are available beginning July 4, 2024. Please send your cancellation request to firstname.lastname@example.org. All attendees must cancel their registration regardless of whether payment has been submitted OR NOT – if you fail to cancel your registration you will be required to pay for your convention registration.
Regular Registration Package includes: 2-night stay at the UCSB, 16+ hours of expert instruction from seasoned activity directors. Two breakfasts, two dinners, and one lunch during the event. Giveaways, comprehensive instruction materials to support you throughout the new teaching year. Network opportunities with fellow directors and professionals in the field.
- $250 Companion/Guest Ticket - For non-school related spouse, partner, or other. Includes access to networking hours, but NOT educational sessions.
- $90 Early Arrival Option - Wednesday, July 17, 2024
HOW TO REGISTER
CADA has gone paperless with our registrations! You now can register online and register with a credit card or check. Check payment needs to be received the event start date. If paying my check on the payment screen you will select sending check. No Purchase Orders accepted. For registration policies click here. For registration edits, please contact CADA Central at email@example.com. All attendees agree to the CADA Event Policies upon registering for the event.
Checks can be made out to CADA and mailed to:
CADA - 7960 Soquel Ave., Suite B112, Aptos, CA 95003
Please include a copy of your confirmation with all check payments.
* Indicates a required field