2022 CADA State Convention
Apply to Present
Seeking workshop presenters for the 2022 CADA State Convention, March 2 - 5, 2022.
Application deadline: October 31, 2021
Offers to present emailed by: November 28, 2021
2022 workshop/session offerings:
- Regular 45-minute workshops
- Wednesday, March 2 at 1:00, 2:00 and 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday, March 3 at 10:45 and 11:45 a.m. & 4:10 and 5:10 p.m.
- Friday, March 4 at 8:45 a.m. & 12:45 and 1:45 p.m.
- Meet the Pros roundtable (present 10-12 minute topic four times in an hour)
- Friday, March 4 at 8:30 a.m.
- Slam session (present a single topic in 3-minutes or less):
- Thursday, March 3 at 4:00 p.m.
Workshop sessions will be spread from Wednesday to Friday. CADA offers a wide array of topics applicable to activities directors, administrators, finance clerks, class/club advisors, link/web advisors, athletic directors, and any position that supports school culture and climate.
Meet the Pros roundtable will be held Friday morning. Presenters share their topic four times for 10-12 minutes per rotation during the hour-long session. Each rotation may include up to 10 CADA members at each table. Topics are related to an activities/leadership program, curriculum ideas, or a specific lesson which can be taught in a leadership classroom.
CADA Slam! is a one-hour session in which 15 presenters each share an idea in 3-minutes or less on stage. Slammers are asked to submit up to 3 Google slides (in February) to accompany their 3-minute presentation.
- Speaker applications are open to regular CADA members (school-site based) and exhibiting affiliates (speakers & vendors) who will be registering to attend the 2022 Convention. Affiliates should book their booth space to be considered. Regular CADA members will be expected to register for the Convention in order to be accepted as a presenter. Presenters do not receive free convention registration.
- Compensation for regular CADA members is a $100 honorarium per workshop session or Meet the Pros session. Slam presenters are not compensated. Co-presenters will split the honorarium per session. Honorariums cover preparation and any materials needed for presentations.
- Affiliate members (and their guests) who are exhibiting & medallion sponsors are welcome to apply, but are not compensated.
- All presenters are expected to UPLOAD an electronic resource related to their presentation to be included in the online CADA Resource Library. This resource will be due 2 weeks prior to Convention.
- For more information on presenting, contact Jeff Culver at email@example.com
Workshops, Meet the Pros, CADA Slam
Deadline to Apply: October 31, 2021
Offer to Present emailed by: November 28, 2021