Apply to Present
Now accepting applications for 2019 cada convention!
Contact Jeff Culver, firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about any possible remaining openings.
The 2019 CADA State Convention will have 11 Workshop sessions spread from Wednesday to Saturday. Each workshop session will be 40-45 minutes in length.
We will hold a combined Meet the Pros/Leadership Lessons Roundtable session, in which presenters will present a topic four times for 10-12 minutes per rotation during the hour-long session. These are focused topics related to an activities/leadership program, curriculum ideas, or a specific lesson which can be taught in a leadership classroom.
- Speaker applications are open to regular CADA members (school-site based) and exhibiting affiliates (speakers & vendors) who will be registering to attend the 2019 Convention. Affiliates should book their booth space by October 30, 2018 to be considered. Regular CADA members will be expected to register for the Convention in order to be accepted as a presenter.
- Compensation for regular CADA members is a $100 honorarium per workshop session or the Meet the Pros/Leadership Lessons session. Co-presenters will split the honorarium per session. Honorariums cover preparation and any materials needed for presentations.
- Affiliate members (and their guests) who are exhibiting & medallion sponsors are welcome to apply, but are not compensated.
- All presenters are expected to UPLOAD an electronic resource related to their presentation to be included in the online CADA Resource Library. This resource will be due 2 weeks prior to Convention.
- For more information on speaking, contact Jeff Culver at email@example.com
We may also hold the CADA Slam again this year. During this hour-long session, approximately 20 presenters will share a 3-minute idea on stage. If you are interested in participating as one of the 20 participants for the CADA Slam, please separately email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "CADA Slam" and include the topic you are interested in presenting.
Workshops, Meet the Pros/Leadership Lessons, CADA Slam
Deadline to Apply: October 28
Offer to Present: Sent by email before November 26
Offers to Present will come from CADApresenter@gmail.com or CADAroundtable@gmail.com. Please add these to your address book to keep them from the dreaded Spam/Junk folder. If you have not received a notification by November 26, please contact Jeff Culver at email@example.com to inquire.