SAVE THE DATE!
March 1-4, 2023
Town & Country Resort
San Diego, CA
Seeking workshop presenters for the 2023 CADA State Convention, March 1 - 4, 2023.
Application deadline: October 31, 2022
Offers to present emailed by: December 5, 2022
2023 workshop/session offerings:
- Regular 45-minute workshops
- Wednesday, March 1 at 1:15, 2:15, and 3:15 p.m.
- Thursday, March 2 at 10:45, 11:45 a.m, 4:10, and 5:10 p.m.
- Friday, March 3 at 8:30 a.m, 2:00, 3:00, and 4:00 p.m.
- Meet the Pros roundtable (present 10-12 minute topic four times in an hour)
- Friday, March 3 at 2:55 p.m.
Workshop sessions will be spread from Wednesday to Saturday. CADA offers a wide array of topics applicable to activities directors, administrators, finance clerks, class/club advisors, link/web advisors, athletic directors, and any position that supports school culture and climate.
Meet the Pros roundtable will be held Friday afternoon at 2:55 p.m. Presenters share their topic four times for 10-12 minutes per rotation during the hour-long session. Each rotation may include up to 10 CADA members at each table. Topics are related to an activities/leadership program, curriculum ideas, or a specific lesson which can be taught in a leadership classroom.
- Speaker applications are open to regular/associate CADA members (school-site based) and exhibiting affiliates (speakers & vendors) who will be registering to attend the 2023 Convention. Affiliates should book their booth space by October 31 to be considered. Regular CADA members will be expected to register for the Convention in order to be accepted as a presenter. Presenters do not receive free convention registration.
- Compensation for regular/associate CADA members is a $100 honorarium per workshop session or Meet the Pros session. Co-presenters will split the honorarium per session. Honorariums cover preparation and any materials needed for presentations.
- Affiliate members (and their guests) who are exhibiting & medallion sponsors are welcome to apply, but are not compensated.
- All presenters are expected to UPLOAD an electronic resource related to their presentation to be included in the online CADA Resource Library and the Convention mobile app. This resource will be due 2 weeks prior to Convention.
- For more information on presenting, contact Jeff Culver at email@example.com
Workshops, Meet the Pros, CADA Slam
Deadline to Apply: October 31, 2022
Offer to Present emailed by: December 5, 2022