Apply to Present
the application deadline has passed; applications have been downloaded.
TO INQUIRE ABOUT POSSIBLE AVAILABILITY FOR WORKSHOPS, MEET THE PROS, OR CADA SLAM! PRESENTERS, PLEASE EMAIL email@example.com.
For those who have submitted an application to present, notifications will be sent by December 1.
The 2020 CADA State Convention will have 11 Workshop sessions spread from Wednesday to Saturday. Each workshop session will be 45 minutes in length.
We will hold a Meet the Pros Roundtable session Friday morning, in which presenters will present a topic four times for 10-12 minutes per rotation during the hour-long session. These are focused topics related to an activities/leadership program, curriculum ideas, or a specific lesson which can be taught in a leadership classroom.
- Speaker applications are open to regular CADA members (school-site based) and exhibiting affiliates (speakers & vendors) who will be registering to attend the 2020 Convention. Affiliates should book their booth space by October 31, 2020 to be considered. Regular CADA members will be expected to register for the Convention in order to be accepted as a presenter. Presenters do not receive free convention registration.
- Compensation for regular CADA members is a $100 honorarium per workshop session or the Meet the Pros session. Co-presenters will split the honorarium per session. Honorariums cover preparation and any materials needed for presentations.
- Affiliate members (and their guests) who are exhibiting & medallion sponsors are welcome to apply, but are not compensated.
- All presenters are expected to UPLOAD an electronic resource related to their presentation to be included in the online CADA Resource Library. This resource will be due 2 weeks prior to Convention.
- For more information on presenting, contact Jeff Culver at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will also hold the CADA Slam! again this year. During this hour-long session, approximately 16 presenters will each share an idea in 3-minutes or less on stage. If you are interested in participating as one of the presenters for the CADA Slam, please separately email email@example.com with the subject line "CADA Slam" and include the topic you are interested in presenting.
Workshops, Meet the Pros, CADA Slam
Deadline to Apply: October 27
Offer to Present: Sent by email before December 1
Speakers & Presenters
Jeff Culver - firstname.lastname@example.org
Offers to Present will come from CADApresenter@gmail.com or CADAroundtable@gmail.com. Please add these to your address book to keep them from the dreaded Spam/Junk folder. If you have not received a notification by December 2, please contact Jeff Culver at email@example.com to inquire.